Storage classes in C:
- variable used inside a function preserve their values even after they are out of scope.
- global variables can be used by functions of that module only.
- global variables are initiased with value 0.
- static functions can be accessed by function within the module.
- Variables can be accessed by any other file in the project.
- Variable dependancy is resolved by the linker.
- It is the default storage class for all the varibales
- their scope is limited to a block/function in which they are declared.
- they are assigned garbage value wherever they declared.
- these variables exhibit same functionality as auto variable.
- the only difference is these variables are stored in CPU register not in RAM.
- we cannot access the variable address using the pointers.